Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Final: Reflective Post

Final: Reflective Post Where do I begin? My thoughts on EME2040 are only positive. Taking this class online was a huge challenge for me. Although, many emails throughout the semester my professor was right there by my side to help me get through it. I think that my biggest challenges were the group projects. It was hard for my group to contact one another at the right times when we needed, but somehow we managed to get by! With that being said, surprisingly, I really enjoyed the textbook. "TRANSFORMING LEARNING WITH NEW TECHNOLOGIES." I enjoyed this textbook so much that I caught myself reading Chapters that we were not even assigned to read just because I was that interested. My favorite discussion that we did in this class was: DISCUSSION TOPIC #4 - TECHNOLOGY ASSISTING ELL STUDENTS. This discussion was my favorite because I really enjoyed learning all about ELL students. When I observed classrooms this semester, I noticed that there were many ELL students, and I look forward to being able to teach them as well. My favorite activity in this class has to be doing the blogs. The blogs really made a big impact on me because I have never done them before. I now think that they are really great to use, I was able to reflective on all of my Chapter reading in an organized way, I really look forward to continue to use blogger.com for my future classes and reflections in general. One of the learning objectives was: The students will evaluate and critique various software and hardware tools to determine utility in a K-12 setting. I enjoyed learning all about the different software and hardware tools that k-12 students' use. I am amazed about all of the different types of technology that is created more and more each generation. Feedback: I really would not suggest any negativity to my professor to improve this course. My professor attended to me whenever I had a question, no matter what, online class or not. She did a great job. I would just give myself feedback to be more attentive with online classes like this that challenge me! Above word count: 360 Resource: Beverly, W. (2014). TRANSFORMING LEARNING WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY (Second ed., p. 355). Pearson. Picture: [Learning experience picture]. Retrieved from URL (https://www.google.com/search?q=my+overall+experience+was&biw=1280&bih=634&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EOyIVILAMcOqNu-XgugP&sqi=2&ved=0CAkQ_AUoBA#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=DzoEHuask4t_AM%253A%3BZNXvleppajwKFM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F-fA5ZKQyiJvU%252FT9RaipzFKeI%252FAAAAAAAAAEU%252FHoIQKUCZkaY%252Fs1600%252Flearning.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffitodrny-socialperspectives.blogspot.com%252F2012%252F06%252Fmy-overall-learning-experience.html%3B846%3B438)

No comments:

Post a Comment